ISSN 2414-9519 (Online)
ISSN 1727-5784 (Print)Journal of National Society of Dietitians, Society of Pediatric Gastroenterologists and Global Initiative for Consensus in Pediatrics.
The journal has been published since 2003 and is designed for a wide audience of medical practitioners, including paediatricians, dieticians, gastroenterologists.
The journal publishes original research works, reviews of literature, lectures, methodological recommendations, clinical observations, official documents of public healthcare governing bodies.
The group of scientific specialties – 14.01.00 – clinical medicine.
The journal is included into SCOPUS and EBSCO Databases.
- problems of nutrition of healthy and ill children of various age;
- nutrition of pregnant and feeding women;
- rational feeding of infants of the first year of life;
- organization of children’s nutrition in preschool institutions and schools;
- specificities of diet therapy in various paediatric diseases;
- information about new specialized products for children’s nutrition and their use in diets of healthy and ill children;
- particular sections of the journal deal with the problems of paediatric gastroenterology: diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases of the digestive organs in children.
The journal is in the List of leading scientific journals and periodicals of the Supreme Attestation Committee, where the principal results of doctoral dissertations should be published.
«Rospechat» catalogue subscription indices: for legal entities – 85141 for physical persons – 85140
Format: А4 • Circulation: 6250 copies • Volume: from 80 pages • Periodicity: 6 times a year • Print: full-colour.
The journal is registered by the Russian Federal Surveillance Service for Compliance with the Legislation in Mass Media and Cultural Heritage Protection. Registration number PI No77-25041 of 20.07.2006.